Many landlords who are considering hiring professional management are concerned that the costs will erode their return on investment. Nothing could be further from the truth. A professional property manager saves you money on efficiencies in maintenance and repairs, bookkeeping and marketing of your property.
Ultimately time is money, we save you time, and make sure your investment is working for you, not the other way around.
Our full service will include:
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Advertising and Screening
- Move-In and Move-Out Inspections
- Financial Reporting
- Routine and Emergency Maintenance
- Drafting Rental Agreements
- Setting Maximum Monthly Rents
- Marketing and Advertising
- Showing Apartment to Prospective Tenants
- Negotiating Rental Renewals
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Records and Bookeeping
You may require some, but not all, of the services we provide, if so we will work with you to design a custom package to suit the needs of you and your tenants.
We also guarantee that if for any reason, a tenant that we have screened vacates your property in the first 12 months, we will find you another tenant at no additional charge.